Un article de Wikipedia.
Mobile marketing has steadily been growing within the last few years and is expected to double each year for the next 5 years, as more people get smartphones or any other wireless mobile devices. Marketing experts predict Mobile Marketing will come to be an $20 billion industry.
If you're still in the Dark Ages, and wondering what Mobile Marketing is; it's a method to engage with those customers who only use wireless devices like smartphones, iPads and tablets to make use of the internet. The key word here's "engage" - building relationships with your customers.
Mobile Marketing is another preferred method of marketing for your customers because they have to give you permission to do this. This includes hitting a hyperlink to opt-in, or downloading an app. Your customer can purchase your offer immediately and even pay for it from his mobile phone, giving instant gratification.
One more reason why mobile marketing is preferred, is the demographics: your mobile user's age group comes from 18 to 49 who will often have a degree along with a higher paying occupation in order to be able to pay the device.
Other benefits of mobile marketing:
1. It is more affordable than other forms of advertising, just a normal text fee.
2. You are able to reach out to people anywhere - you aren't restricted to your physical area, but to wherever the cell phone is that you simply are attempting to reach.
3. The response rate is higher than having a flyer or classified advertising.
4. The mobile device is a personal item belonging to just one person. You are able to therefore target your marketing more specifically that person or perhaps a group of people like him.
5. The mobile phone has joined the wallet and keys as something you usually take with you. Which means that you can reach your customer anywhere anytime and that they will read your message very quickly and act onto it.
6. It is easy to pay from a mobile device as payment processors are made into them.
7. You can track the payments to the mobile number meaning you may create a profile of the customer and the buying preferences.
8. You can accurately appraise the success rate of the advertising due to having the ability to track sales.
9. The mobile is highly interactive as your customer can text back with questions should he have any.
10. Wow factor - as mobile marketing is rather new, most customers haven't experienced it yet. This makes both you and your messages stick out.
11. Your customer can certainly share his messages with others, which provides your advertisements the potential to visit viral.
You owe it to your business to look into mobile marketing like a new tool to promote straight to your target audience.